We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 05690583 and our registered address is at Priory Close, St Mary’s Gate, Lancaster LA1 1XB. The best way to contact us is by using the ‘Contact Us’ form on our Website. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), we are the “data controller” and we have notified the Information Commissioner’s Office that we process personal data.
2. Information we may collect from you
We may collect, process and store information about you that is provided to us by you or collected from your visits to our Website. Such information may have been collected, for example, in relation to providing you with further infomartion, a consultation, newsletters and email alerts. We try to keep the information secure and up to date, and we have a policy of deleting your information if it is no longer needed.
3. How do we use and share your information?
We use your information:
- To carry out any services you have requested from us;
- to send you newsletters;
- to ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your internet browser;
- to allow you to use any interactive features of our service if required;
- to notify you about changes to our services;
- to prevent, detect, and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities and enforce our Terms of Website Use;
- to provide you with other marketing information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
We will not sell your name, address, e-mail address, or personal information to any third party without your permission. We will share your information with our carefully selected service providers to enable us to carry out our services, we may also share your information to enable us to comply with any applicable laws or lawful government and/or regulatory requests. In the event that we sell or buy our business or assets we may disclose and/or transfer your personal data to the buyer or seller.
Sometimes we may ask for your permission to share your information with business partners, sponsors, advertisers and promoters (for example, if you enter a promotion, we may share your information with any third party involved in that promotion).
4. Your rights
You have the right to opt out of marketing contact at any time. Please let us know by using the ‘Contact Us’ form on our Website.
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 as a contribution to our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
5. How we protect your information
The information you provide to us will usually be stored and processed on servers based within the United Kingdom but you agree that we may store the data on carefully selected portable devices, in paper files, and to transfer data abroad. It may be processed by staff operating outside the European Economic Area ("EEA") who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our best to ensure that your personal data is kept securely.
Our Website uses "cookies", which are small text files that are stored on your computer and can be retrieved by us to assist us in customising your experience with our online services. These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of our Website and help us improve our Website. The information saved supports the functionality of the Website. During some processes, data is temporarily stored as you move from step to step. This improves your experience of the Website, and data is only stored for as long as is necessary for you to complete the process. All other cookies will expire in one week.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website. Without these cookies, interactive services such as shopping baskets cannot be provided.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Website. This enables us to personalise our content for you.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You may block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, this may result in limited functionality and you may not be able to access all or parts of our Website.
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be provided to us by using the ‘Contact Us’ form on our Website.